The Hudson Albion Mill Village
The Hudson Albion Mill residential development represent true lifestyle living. With views over Brisbane’s skyline and leafy suburbia the Hudson is part of the transformation of Albion’s historic Flour Mill into an exciting lifestyle precinct. Located less than 5km from the CBD, in one of Brisbanes most cosmopolitan suburbs, Albion Mill is set to join Paddington, Fortitude Valley and Oxford Street as one of Brisbane’s lifestyle hubs featuring upmarket cafes, restaurants and chic boutiques. This village inspired community will comprise residential, commercial and retail facilities linked together by a network of boulevards, plazas and green spaces and offers access to Albion railway station.
13th Floor Investment
Beautifully bright with sleek finishes represents an alluring contemporary abode in the popular Hudson Apartments in Albion.
Comprising of two bedrooms, 2nd bedroom with its own study nook. Desirably spacious kitchen, dining and adjoining living, flows to an inviting alfresco area. Appointed with a full selection of stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, enhanced by stone counter-tops - the kitchen shines!
Key features of the apartment include:
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 1 car space in a secure car park
- Cool colour scheme with ceramic tile flooring
- Miele stainless steel appliance upgrade
- North west aspect
- Barely 2.5km from Brisbane CBD
- Easy access to public transport
- 5 minutes walk to Gasworks Newstead
- 4000sqm of recreational area and facilities
- Well managed complex with high owner occupier to tenant ratios
- Onsite office and Manager.
- Rent: $420 p/week
- Body Corporate Fees: $2,800 per annum
- Asking price: $495,000 with 20% B2B ($396,000 Cash T$99,000 B2B)
No reviews for house